Chakras – It treats any form of suffering , be it an illness , disorder or Physical ailment or mental emotional issues. Common ailments treated are: stress/anxiety, low self-esteem/confidence, emotional instability/inhibitions, headaches/migraines, digestive problems, respiratory problems, poor circulation, blood pressure concerns, menstrual problems, colds/flu, eyes/nose/throat conditions, insomnia and lethargy.
Effectiveness of Chakras- – For Colour Breathing, Meditation and Affirmation guidance/techniques
We you learn here – Consultations in coloured Diet, Dress and Décor .
Chakras’ as a – COLOUR THERAPY
Colour Therapy is a natural, powerful and non-invasive system of healing. It is a complementary therapy, with a history as far back as ancient Egypt, China and India, and is today used successfully to treat illness and disorders, alleviate physical ailments and pain, address mental and emotional conditions or simply to prevent illness and maintain good health.
Watch this video to know more about Chakra-s –
Chakras – The Color therapy – Know Your Therapy
Using the Seven Colour of the spectrum , colour therapy aims to balance and enhance our body’s energy centres / Chakras and also to help stimulate our body’s own healing process. This therapy uses colour to re-balance the chakras ( our energy centres ) that have been depleted of energy.
Colour has a profound effect on us on all levels, Physical, mental , emotional and spiritual. If our energy centres are blocked , our body cannot function properly and this can lead to problems.
This therapy is a natural and non- invasive form of healing. Each of the seven colours help the mind in following way:
* VIOLET : Purifies
* INDIGO : Eliminates fear
* BLUE : Calms the mind and is also an anti inflammatory.
* GREEN : has a soothing effect .
* YELLOW : Links the brain and nervous system.
* ORANGE : Works as a mental stimulant.
* RED : is the energiser
According to colour therapy, colours are capable of influencing many aspects of our life, including our mental state, mood, and energy level. Each colour is thought to be associated with one of seven energy centers known as chakras, in ayurved.Color Therapy uses colored silks on the body.
Colour therapy is also known as chromotherapy and Colour therapy is classified as a vibrational healing modality. Colour Therapy can be used for many problems whether, physical, mental, or spiritual and also for the specific problems as well as an over all relaxation therapy.Colour Therapy is a totally holistic approach and non-invasive therapy for us all – adults, children, babies and animals. The thing we need to do is to raise our awareness of the energy of colour and how it can transform our lives.
Names of Chakras – 1. Muladhara – Root Chakra
2. Svadishana – Sacral Chakra
3. Manipura – Solar Plexus Chakra
4. Anahara – Heart Charka
5. Vishuddha – Throat Chakra
6. Ajna – Brow Chakra
7. Sahasara – Crown Chakra
1st – Root Chakra.
• Warning Signals: Fatigue, disagreements with family members, disorientation due to lack of grounding.
• To Strengthen the Energy of this Chakra: Visualize a molten lava flow beneath you, or the image of your feet and body growing tree roots that extend deep into the earth. Since this chakra corresponds with issues with one’s family of origin (“root”), resolving these deep emotions can heal the first chakra.
2nd – Sacral Chakra.
• Warning Signals: Sexual disfunction, hormonal imbalance, lack of creativity.
• To Strengthen the Energy of this Chakra: The second chakra relates to a person’s sexuality and creativity and is connected with the womb. Any creative or sexual outlet has the potential to engage this chakra – but only if such an activity aligns with a person’s genuine self.
3rd – Solar Plexus Chakra.
• Warning Signals: Digestive system upset, weakness in “core” muscles, low immunity, low self-esteem.
• To Strengthen the Energy of this Chakra: The energies of the solar plexus chakra invoke the relationship with the self and concepts of individual identity. Blockages in this chakra are very common, and can usually only be alleviated by reassessing personal choices and life directions. It is helpful to take time and space to nourish – and to uncover and accept – the real self.
4th – Heart Chakra.
• Warning Signals: High or low blood pressure, cardiac symptoms, anger, numbness, fear of love.
• To Strengthen the Energy of this Chakra: The heart chakra is the center of emotions. Strengthening this chakra requires willingness to experience life’s emotional spectrum: love and loss, pain and joy. Visualizing a bright white light in the center of the chest and allowing it to expand slowly may help to awaken this chakra and soothe feelings of hurt. It can also be helpful to write a journal or speak to a trusted friend.
5th – Throat Chakra.
• Warning Signals: Hyper- or hypothyroid (over- or under-active thyroid gland), frustration, fear or inability to express oneself.
• To Strengthen the Energy of this Chakra: Sing, dance, write, speak – express and emote! This chakra is cleared by genuine, open expression of truth. It is strengthened by standing up for personal beliefs and supporting other people, ideologies, or groups–- but mostly, by speaking up for number one.
6th- Brow Chakra.
• Warning Signals: Headaches, lack of insight, feeling lost, lack of psychic intuitiveness.
• To Strengthen the Energy of this Chakra: It may be helpful to call this chakra by its other name and visualise a “third eye” in the middle of the forehead, looking around with keen observation and insight. Tapping a point in the middle of the brow also helps. So can taking the pressure off and exercising patience. Overthinking congests the brow chakra – so don’t think.
7th – Crown Chakra.
• Warning Signals: Headaches, spaciness/brain fog, fear, disconnection, lack of trust/hope/faith.
• To Strengthen the Energy of this Chakra: The crown chakra represents connection to the divine in all its forms, as well as the reality that all is energy and there is no form. Imagine a ball of glowing white energy coming down and enveloping the top of the head, opening and healing the crown chakra. Pull the energy down as a protective shield around the body. Talking – out loud or internally – to the higher self, goddess, god, guardian angels or spirit guides can also help.
Hatha Yoga Teacher Training School India – Rishikesh Yog Dham, RYS 200, Yoga Alliance, USA. Present you Chakras Healing Concepts.
Written by Sarvottam Kumar
Rishikesh Yog Dham, RYS 200,
Tapovan, Badrinath Road, Rishikesh,India